There is nothing pressure in India team 

to prove anything




Pace lead Zaheer Khan is certain that India can carry on their run as the world’s best Test team in the 4th-match series.



zaheer khan
zaheer khan
The left-arm pacer said there is no force on India to show anything. He feels if India can play good cricket they be able to win the series. "There is no load on our team to show anything.
If we play good cricket we ‘ill win matches and then the whole thing else will take care of itself. I have got self-assurance from the preceding tours I have had here as well as the region period I played, which makes me recognizable with circumstances," Zaheer was quoted as saying by The reflect.
Zaheer, who picked up 18 wickets in the 2007 series, said English conditions suit his bowling style. "I have always enjoyed playing here; the circumstances are good for my type of bowling. Whenever you like the weather is good it absolutely provides that little bit further for the seamers, which I actually enjoy. This year I am also looking to do the same thing as in 2007, I will use this put into practice game to get my body going and get into the zone, then take on from there," he thought.
The conserve bean event of 2007 is still fresh in Zaheer's mind. Ian Bell tossed a few conserve beans from short leg towards him when was batting in the Trent Bridge Test.
"In the previous series you could see how injure they were when the entire conserve bean thing happened because they lost the series. It is up to them how far they want to move forward it and whether they want to irritated the line or not. I am very clear, I want to play the game in the accurate spirit and I don't think by responsibility that they had shown the accurate spirit of the game.
"I want to struggle hard on the field and that is the technique I will be playing it in this series as well. As a bowler I am very convinced and the way things are panning out, it will be a big series and we are looking onward to the competition," he thought.
Zaheer wants Sachin Tendulkar to get the 100th century in the first Test atLord's opening Thursday. The Lord's Test will be the 100th match connecting the two sides, the 2,000th Test match of all time.
Zaheer is also staring at an individual milestone as he is 10 wickets faster to his target of 300 Test scalps. "That would be huge. It is departing to be an enormous game and a gigantic series," thought Zaheer.





No comments:

Post a Comment