During the England domestic series Friend-Life T20 Matches  
During the England domestic series Friend-Life T20 Matches

Shahid Afridi return to pakistan due

 

to father illness

Hampshire overseas player   Shahid Afridi   has exposed his desire to go back to the Rose Bowl next season.
The previous Pakistan captain has played a central role in the Royals’ march into the quarter-finals of the Friends Life t20, taking 14 wickets at 11.50 apiece in 8th matches by his leg-spin.
Even though he will let pass Hampshire’s final group game against Middlesex on Friday night due to a family sickness in Pakistan, he is set to go back for the last-eight disagree early next month - and wants to come back once more next summer.
“Definitely, I would love to,” Afridi said. “It’s up to the leader of Rod Bransgrove and the crowd. If they desire to see me then maybe I will come back.
“There’s a nice impression, people are very nice and the boys - my team-mates - they are all mythology. I have really enjoyed playing cricket for Hampshire. (Captain) Dominic Cork is responsibility well and we are really support each other.
“Everybody is very good in the dressing room. The impression is very good, very positive. That’s what cricket demands and we are communicate with each other.
“So I’m enjoying myself, but the main thing is presentation and annoying my level best to carry out as best as I can.”
Hampshire, the reigning champions, have protected a home quarter-final by good quality of final top of the South collection despite a two-point punishment for an unfit pitch last



No comments:

Post a Comment